Why Join TSA?
Perhaps the most important benefit of TSA membership is the inspiration and enthusiasm that students gain from receiving recognition for applying their knowledge. Demonstrating skills in a forum beyond school walls motivates students, especially when there is a large, like-minded audience of peers who support them. Other benefits include:
• Enhance technological literacy and leadership skills
• Work on complex activities from start to finish
• Compete on local, state and national levels
• Develop leadership skills
• Meet and work with business and industry leaders
• Attend organized meetings
• Network with students and teachers with similar interests from all over the United States
• Contribute time and effort to a national service project
• Receive national membership services, including the online TSA newsletter, School Scene,
• Receive recognition through TSA’s honor society, scholarships and achievement programs
• Have a voice in a national organization that is helping to shape the future of technology education
You must affiliate with National TSA at least 10 members to have an active chapter.
All students who attend, Fall Leadership Conference, State Leadership Conference, and the National TSA Conference must be affiliated through National TSA.
Please affiliate at www.registermychapter.com/tsa/nat
You are not affiliated until you pay your dues.
Affiliation dues are $5 State and $9 Nationals. You may pay $650 ($350 National and $300 State) to affiliate everyone in your school who has been in an Technology and Engineering class.
TSA now offers three curriculum integrated membership programs to choose from - Red CAP, White CAP and Blue CAP.
National TSA will provide each affiliated chapter with a High School or Middle School Total TSA CD for each registered advisor. The Total TSA CD is the foundation for your chapter - Membership Materials, Competitive Events and Leadership Lessons.
The Total TSA CD will be shipped within two weeks of receiving payment or faxed purchase order for membership.
TSA accepts membership throughout the school year. Priority membership is given to those who affiliate by November 19th. Priority members receive uninterrupted service, a gold seal membership certificate, a 2010-2011 TSA Information Directory and a small token of appreciation.
Learn more about Membership Affiliation.
FAQs of Membership Affilation.